- Company Name:
- NBC Universal
* Coordinates and maintains the daily tour route while working with other departments such as Lower Lot, Special events
, Technical services
and Tram Garage.
* Serve as designated duty manager
for the daily studio tour operation, weekly as scheduled.
* Assists in creating, maintaining and supporting the labor and non-labor budgets.
* Review and approve all hourly staff time and attendance forms for accuracy.
* Provide daily summary of day-to-day operations.
* Work closely with Technical Services to maintain the Studio Tour Plaza.
* High school education required
* Minimum 3 years of operations management experience in theme park or hospitality industry, including experience in guest service.
* Valid state driver's license
* Must be available to work on weekends, holidays and nights as required
* Two or four year college degree preferred, or equivalent work experiences required
* Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
* Thorough knowledge of MS Excel, Work and PowerPoint
* Experience managing in a union environment
* Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
* Quick thinker with the ability to make sound decisions